Monday, January 4, 2010

Deli Moroccan

One of my fav restaurant around Arab Street.

I've always recommended my friends there if they want to try something diff..

The owner is friendly, the food cheap, generous servings and yummy...
They don't serve couscous everyday... and be sure to call for reservation as the last few time we were there, the place's fully booked.

Deli Moroccan
30 Bussorah Street
Tel: +65 6298 0113


Do try the mint tea and lamb tagine and couscous..


If Turkish food is more to your liking, try Ala Turka.. (that's another post entirely )


pssst... these pix taken last Nov (my birthday dinner)



Lamb couscous - my fav


Lamb tagine



Aura sempat main paper plane with abah dia


Mint tea




ke kenyangan


The damage





ok rest of the photo below. Drop by tomorrow... i'm going to post the rest random events


Deli Morocan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...